Diesel has launched its latest premium Smartwatch in India named ‘Full Guard 2.5’ that runs on the Google’s Wear OS and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 SoC.
It sports a 2.5 inch round display and has the support of heart rate monitoring, NFC payments and GPS tracking.
The watch comes wrapped in Diesel’s signature bold, round design making it look different from the crowd.
This touchscreen smartwatch supports both iPhone and Android mobiles.
Diesel Full Guard 2.5 Premium Smartwatch Features
Below are the full features of this beautifully designed smart watch.
- 2.5 inch touchscreen display (round)
- Google’s Wear OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 SoC
- Heart Rate Tracking (supports Google Fit & 3rd party apps)
- GPS Distance Tracking: You don’t need a mobile while running or hiking. The watch will record everything using its built-in GPS.
- NFC enabled Payments
- Assist on the Wrist: Ask questions or give commands to your Smartwatch via Google Assistant.
- Customizable Watch Faces
- Weather Filters: Changes dial effects based on the changing weather conditions.
- Music Control
- Swim Proof Technology: up to 3 ATM
- Rapid Charging
The Diesel smartwatch comes in four unique styles –
- A matte black steel case on a black silicone strap
- A matte steel case on a black leather strap
- A gunmetal steel case on a brown leather strap
- An all-over gunmetal stainless steel case on a 3-link bracelet
Diesel Full Guard 2.5 Smartwatch Availability & Pricing in India
According to the launch details, the Smartwatch will be available for sale in select offline stores and a few online stores like Amazon.in and Flipkart.com starting November 2018.
And, coming to the price, the Diesel premium watch starts from INR 24,495 onwards (depending on the model).