It sports a 0.78 inch OLED panel with 128 x 80 pixel resolution. The scratch resistant display has an anti-fingerprint coating.
The Mi Band 3 tracks your daily activities like steps, calories, distance, heart rate, sleep etc… You can also set sedentary reminders option which alerts you in case you’re sitting for a prolonged period of time.
The band also displays caller ID, text messages, WhatsApp notifications on your wrist. A newly added feature is that you can even answer the calls using the band.
It comes with Bluetooth 4.2 LE connectivity and syncs with your Smartphone via the Mi Fit app.
There is another variant of the Mi Band 3 that comes with NFC capability, using which you can make payments on the go.
The Mi Band 3 is water resistant up to 5 ATM, which means you can use it under water up to 50 meters.
It is powered by a 110 mAh Li-Po battery that according to the company lasts up to 20 days on standby.
The total weight of the band with the strap is just 20 gms.
Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Features Overview
- 0.78 inch OLED Curved Screen
- Scratch Resistant Display with Anti-Fingerprint Coating
- Tracks Steps, Calories, Distance
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Sleep Monitor with Vibrating Alarm
- Caller ID, Text messages, WhatsApp notifications
- Option to Answer Calls from the Band
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE & NFC (separate variant)
- Water Resistant up to 5 ATM
- 110 mAh Li-Po battery
- 20 Days Battery Backup (without HR monitor)
- 20 gms Weight
Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Pricing & Availability in India
The Xiaomi Mi Band 3 is
currently not available in India. But, in China, it is priced at CNY 169 (Rs.1764) for standard variant and CNY 199 (Rs.2077) for the NFC variant. We’ll let you know when it will be launched in India. Stay tuned.
Get it for Rs.1999 from Amazon.in and Mi.com