Testosterone is a hormone that is naturally produced by our body and it helps in building lean muscle mass, strength, endurance and even supports libido in men.
Generally, men have more testosterone while women have more estrogen levels.
If you’re a male who is having low testosterone issues due to any health condition, then I first advise you to consult your physician to determine the cause of your sudden decrease of testosterone levels.
But, if you’re looking for testosterone supplements to improve muscle mass or strength, then you can use the following natural testosterone booster supplements that are extremely safe.
P.S: Many people, especially bodybuilding enthusiasts take steroids as testosterone supplements. Please stop doing so as it could have serious effects on your health.
Also See: Multivitamins for Men & Women
Best Testosterone Booster Supplement in India
Below is a list of testosterone boosters available in India, which are proven to increase testosterone levels in men effectively.
This is one of the best quality natural testosterone booster supplements in India that helps increase your workout stamina, boost lean muscle mass, reduces recovery time and accelerates fat burn.
Eat capsule contains 550 mg of a blend of 6 potent herbs that are clinically proven to boost male hormone (testosterone) levels.
The herbs include –
- Tribulus Terestetris
- Mucuna Pruriens
- Withania Somnifera
- Cordyceps Sinensis
- Tinospora Cordifolia
The capsules are 100% vegetarian, gluten-free and completely free of binders, fillers or additives.
Each bottle contains 60 veg capsules.
Recommended Dosage: 1 capsule after meal, either in the morning or night.
2.Simply Herbal Testosterone Booster
Deficiency of testosterone levels in men can lead to several abnormalities and Simply Herbal Testosterone supplements help fix the problem.
It contains natural extracts like –
- Safed Musli
- Kaunch Beej
All these herbs are proven to enhance strength and performance by promoting natural testosterone release in your body.
Each bottle contains 60 Veg/Vegan pills. No fillers, binders or artificial ingredients have been used in the product.
Recommended Dosage: Take 1 pill after having a meal.
3.Healthvit Fitness Testosterone Booster Supplements
The testosterone supplements help develop lean muscle mass and helps build stamina during workouts.
It contains all natural ingredients like –
- Tribulus Teristris Extract
- Ginko Biloba Extract
- Horny Goat Weed
- Maca Root
Each bottle contains 60 tablets, which are made in a FDA and GMP certified facility. All the ingredients are 100% natural and safe to consume.
Dosage: 2 capsules per day
4.Muscletech Testosterone Booster
Although a bit costly, the muscletech testosterone supplements, in a human clinical study, have shown positive results i.e., increased active (free) testosterone in just 7 days.
It helped maintain peak testosterone to cortisol ratio and also enhances training performance in bodybuilders.
The ingredients include –
- Rhodiola Crenulata
- Ginkgo Biloba
Each bottle contains 60 Caplets (100% vegetarian).
Dosage: 2 caplets per day
5.Simply Nutra Testosterone Booster Supplements
It helps boost male hormone levels in the body by promoting natural testosterone release in your body.
It is highly beneficial for bodybuilders, athletes and those who’re suffering with low testosterone issues.
The ingredients used in these pills are –
- Safed Musli
- Kaunch Beej
Each bottle contains 60 natural & pure vegetarian capsules. They contain zero fillers, zero binders, zero artificial ingredients and are made in a FDA registered facility.
6.MuscleBlaze Test Pro
MuscleBlaze is one of the best supplements brand in India at the moment with various products to their credit.
They use herbal extracts in their products that help decrease/avoid any side effects.
The ingredients used are –
- Safed Musali
- Gokhru (tribulus terrestris)
The ingredient Gokhru helps increase natural testosterone levels in the body as well as the libido.
Each bottle contains 60 tablets.
Dosage: 2 capsules per day.
7.Inlife Tribulus Supplements
These are one of the cheapest, yet effective testosterone boosting supplements in India.
It contains more than 40% Steroidal Saponins, which are found in the plant ‘Tribulus’.
- Tribulus Terrestris (Gokshura (Sd.))
- Saponins > 40%
They restore your vitality by naturally stimulating your luteinizing hormone to boost testosterone production in your body.
You’ll also see an increase in your libido and stamina.
Each bottle contains 60 Veg capsules that are free from gluten and artificial ingredients.
Dosage: 2 tablets daily before a meal.
The above are a few highly effective testosterone booster supplements available in India.
Side Effects of Lower Testosterone Levels in Men
Both men and women have testosterone & estrogen hormones. However, men will have more testosterone to estrogen ratio, while this is opposite in the females.
If you’re a men who is having lower testosterone issues, then you’ll be facing the following side effects or symptoms:
- Lower Energy
- Higher Blood Pressure
- Low Sexual Desire
- Weaker Orgasm
- Loss of Lean Body Mass and Increase in Fat Stores
- Increased Cardiovascular Risk
How to Increase Testosterone Levels Naturally?
While supplementing your diet with natural testosterone booster foods, you can follow the below tips to naturally increase your testosterone production.
- Lose Weight: Losing some pounds can help boost your male hormone levels naturally.
- Exercise: Studies have shown that testosterone levels are elevated for up to 15 minutes to 1 hour after workout. It is highly recommended to do HIIT exercises combined with Intermittent Fasting routine for best results.
- Correct your Zinc and Vitamin D Deficiency: These two nutrients are needed for your body in order to produce testosterone.
- Reduce Cortisol: When you’re under stress, your Cortisol levels get increased and it reduces the effectiveness of the testosterone hormone that your body produces.
- Limit or Avoid Sugar & Carbs: Eating foods high in sugar and carbs decrease the blood levels of testosterone. So, try to avoid them completely.
Testosterone Boosting Foods
You can also increase your testosterone levels naturally by including these foods in your diet.
- Pomegranate – They contain high levels of antioxidants, Vitamins A, C, E and Iron. 1 Glass of Pomegranate juice can help boost testosterone levels by 16 to 30%.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – It helps in increasing your male hormone levels by 17 to 19% in 3 weeks, if used continuously in your recipes.
- Oysters – This libido-boosting food, which is high in Zinc also helps in boosting your testosterone levels.
- Coconut – Healthy saturated fats in Coconut help reduce body fat and maintain your overall weight, which is another natural method to boost your testosterone levels.
- Cruciferous Vegetables – Vegetables like Cauliflower and Broccoli help our body to excrete excess estrogen and also increase testosterone.
- Whey Protein – Consuming Whey protein powder helps restrict the production of cortisol in the body, thereby increasing the production of testosterone.
- Garlic – Although, it doesn’t directly help produce testosterone, there is a compound called ‘Allicin’ that lowers the cortisol levels in your body. As we mentioned above, when your cortisol is reduced, your body can efficiently use the testosterone that is produced.
Frequently Asked Questions
Testosterone levels are usually lowered when you eat a lot of these foods – cheese, yogurt, grains (bread, pasta, rice, cereals), chocolate, and alcohol. These foods when consumed regularly increases the activity of an enzyme called ‘aromatase’, which later converts testosterone to estrogen.
Optimum Testosterone increases HGH levels in our body, which helps us build more muscle mass through exercise. It also helps in increasing bone density and enables the bone marrow to produce red blood cells.
Usually, Men with poor testosterone levels tend to suffer from weak bones and are more likely to attain female characteristics like man boobs, loss of body hair etc..
This study suggests that applying 10% topical testosterone cream twice daily have resulted in effective penile growth.
If you have suddenly noticed the symptoms like erectile dysfunction, weak bones and reduced sex drive, then your testosterone levels might have likely reduced.
If you’ve excess testosterone (overdose), you’ll likely experience a few health issues both physically (more acne and oily skin, worse sleep apnea, increase in muscle mass) and mentally (more aggressive and irritable behavior).
Testosterone in men is responsible for several body functions such as increased HGH levels, male features and also hair production.
Though balding can be caused through natural process of aging and inheritance, few studies proved that men with low Testosterone levels may lose some hair on their body and face, as well.
If you’ve lower levels of male hormone, it is recommended to first take the testosterone booster supplements and once your levels are at optimum, then you can maintain it through the diet.