Are you searching for the Best Fitness bands in India?
Well, then you’re at the right place.
According to the statistics, people are spending a lot of money on healthcare, especially on weight loss procedures.
The main reason behind gaining weight is having a sedentary lifestyle or lack of minimal exercise.
Yes, we don’t have enough time to care about our health & fitness in this busy world. But, thanks to the latest technology, we can now track our daily activities on the go using the latest fitness bands.
According to a study published in JMIR, an advanced digital health research facility, wearing fitness trackers actually increased physical activity in participants, which is very encouraging,
Yes, these Smart activity trackers help in monitoring your steps, calories burned, and distance traveled (or walked). There are some fitness trackers that even monitor your sleep pattern and heart rate, thereby suggesting healthy remedies.
Note: These are not standalone Smartwatches and hence they should be paired with either an Apple or Android Smartphone in order to track the live and historical data.
Top 10 Best Fitness Bands in India
Here is a list of the best fitness trackers in India with heart rate monitor, accurate step tracking, sleep monitor and long battery life
- Fitbit Charge 3 (Overall Best Pick) – GPS integration, Tracks biking, swimming & elliptical training too, Highly accurate
- Fitbit Charge 2 – PurePulse Heart Rate Tracking, Multi-sport & workout tracking (GPS enabled), Sleep monitoring & silent alarm, 5 days of battery
- Honor Band 5 (Feature Rich at Budget) – TruSleep, HRTracking, Multi-sport functionality, SPO2 Detection, Swim stroke tracking, watch faces support
- Huawei Band 3 Pro – Wrist-based heart rate tracker, activity tracking, workouts, Syncs with MyFitnessPal
- Honor Band 4 – Smart exercise tracking, Heart rate tracking, Reminders to move
- Mi Band 4 (Budget Friendly) – Vertical OLED, accurate HR & sleep tracking, Multi-touch support, 20 days battery life
- GOQii Vital 2.0 (Best Subscription Based Tracker) – Coach feature, accurate step tracking, Integrated USB charger, Water resistant
- Noise ColorFit 2 – Vertical OLED, HR monitor, Female health tracking, Remote camera control
- Mi Band 3 – Watch faces, Heart rate monitor, Sleep Monitor, Silent alarm, 20 days battery
- Mi Band HRX Edition – Tracks Activities, Sleep, Silent Alarm, 23 days battery, Call & SMS alerts
Before getting to know about each smart band in detail, please go through the “Buying Guide” and FAQs so that you can have some basic idea on what factors to consider before purchasing the best fitness tracker in India.
1.Fitbit Charge 2
Fitbit, which is one of the top manufacturers of wearable fitness trackers in the world has launched a line up of activity trackers in India and the Charge 2 is one among them.
It comes with pure pulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracker that monitors your pulse all the day and provides accurate results.
The OLED display shows call, text and calendar notifications on the go without picking out your mobile.
Track your activities like sleep, steps, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. It also comes with in-built GPS and so you can see real time stats like pace and distance right on your wrist.
You can also maximize your workout sessions using simplified heart rate zones such as Fat burn, cardio and peak. It also comes with ‘Guided Breathing Sessions’ option that helps to calm throughout the day.
You get around 5 days of battery life on a full charge. The apps are available for iPhone, Android and Windows devices.
- Comes with all the awesome features available in the premium Fitbit devices (listed above), but at a much reasonable price.
- Replaceable bands are very costly (~Rs.1500) and so use the original one carefully.
- Also, be careful as it can attract scratches very easily. We recommend using a screen protector.
2.Fitbit Charge 3
An upgraded version of the popular activity tracker ‘Charge 3’ that comes with better and more accurate calorie burn and heart rate tracking features.
It automatically records your sleep cycles – light, deep and REM and gives recommendations based on the data.
The band is water resistant up to 50m and can also track your swims. The battery lasts up to 7 days with continuous access to insights and multiple tracking options.
- Rugged design
- Better tracking options in real time
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring
- Swim proof and water resistant
- Smartphone app notifications
- Sleep tracking
- Fast charging
- Better battery life of up to 7 days
- Comes in multiple colors
- No built-in GPS
3.Fitbit Alta HR
The Alta HR has almost similar features that the Charge HR had, but comes with a slim display when compared to the later.
The SmartTrack feature allows auto exercise recognition, which means you don’t have to struggle with changing the modes while performing your workouts.
You get a battery life of up to 7 days.
- Heart rate tracking
- Calorie burn counter
- Auto sleep tracking
- Smart exercise tracking
- Interchangeable bands
- Reminders to move
- Up to 7 days battery life
- No GPS
4.Honor Band 5
The Honor Band 5 is currently one of the best fitness bands in the medium price segment.
It comes with a heart rate monitor, a very large screen (0.95” AMOLED color display) and SPO2 detector that monitors the oxygen levels in your blood.
There is a home button on the screen that controls all the features on the band without using your Smartphone.
It can also track various swimming activities like major strokes, speed, number of turns, distance, calories burned and the average SWOLF.
The remote control camera access feature is available for Huawei smartphones with EMUI 8.1 or higher.
- AMOLED color touchscreen with adjustable brightness settings
- Displays smart app notifications – Caller ID, SMS, Weather and other social apps.
- TruSleep – a scientific sleep monitor feature that is more accurate
- TruSeen – a 24/7 heart rate monitoring with real-time data
- SPO2 – Detects oxygen levels in your blood
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- Swim stroke tracking
- Multiple workout modes
- Multiple watch faces support
- Remote camera control for Huawei mobiles
- Toggle Stopwatch, Find your phone and Custom alarm
- Battery lasts 5 to 6 days on average, which is not that great when compared with Mi Band 4. But, since it is feature rich and the usage is heavy, the battery won’t last that long.
A budget fitness tracking companion that combines durability and minimalistic design.
It comes with 1.23 inch curved IPS colord LCD touchscreen with Gorilla Glass 3 protection and anti-fingerprint coating.
You can change the watch faces, read sms and other app notifications on the band itself.
It is water resistant up to 50 meters and gives you a battery life of up to 12 days on normal usage.
- Sleek design with large display
- Customize watch faces
- Color LCD touchscreen display
- Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Read App notifications on the band itself
- Track all activities including workouts
- Water resistant up to 5 ATM
- 12 days of battery life
- A little on the pricier side when compared with the Mi Band 3, which comes with similar features.
6.Huawei Band 3 Pro
If you’re looking for a fitness band with colorful display and built-in GPS under the budget, then the Band 3 Pro is just for you.
It looks stylish with awesome tracking options like calorie, distance, sleep, heart rate etc…
On continuous heart rate monitoring, the battery lasts for 2-3 days, but without it the band lasts for nearly 6-7 days.
It comes with internal storage so that you don’t have to carry your phone to listen to the songs.
- Stylish design
- Built-in GPS
- 24/7 heart rate monitor
- Sleep monitoring
- Tracks all activities
- Waterproof up to 50 meters
- Decent battery life
- App integration is a bit tiresome
7.Huawei Band 2 Pro
Known for their awesome products with competitive pricing, the ERS-B29 Band 2 Pro is one of the best budget activity trackers
with built-in GPS, that too an independent GPS positioning feature (without the phone).
So, it accurately calculates your steps, calories burned and distance.
It comes with the support for running, swimming, breathing exercises and so on…
You can also wear it while sleeping to monitor your REM cycles.
All your mobile app notifications can be seen right from your wrist without lifting your phone.
- Classy look
- Built-in GPS (independent)
- Waterproof up to 5ATM
- Integrated workout coach
- 24/7 heart rate monitor
- Better sleep monitoring
- Support for breathing exercises
- Decent battery life
- Band gets off the hands sometimes
- A little difficult to read the screen under the sunlight
8.Honor Band 4
The Band 4 comes with large vertical AMOLED color display with touch support and home button control.
It has amazing features like the TruSleep, Heart rate monitoring, activity tracking, Swimming etc…
Supports various exercises types – both outdoor & indoor run, walking, cycling, pool swim & training.
The tracker is water resistant up to 50 meters.
The battery lasts for up to 17 days on standby and on heavy usage, you get up to 6 days.
- Stylish design with colorful display and full touch
- Real-time heart rate monitoring
- TruSleep advanced sleep monitoring
- Smart app notifications
- Phone Locate
- Can be used as a Remote control to take photos or selfies
- Supports multiple workout types
- Long battery life
- Proprietary charging dock with pogo pins is a bit let down as more people will love to have a microUSB charging cable handy
- Camera remote & outdoor cycling features are exclusive only for Honor mobile users
9.Mi Band 4
The Mi Smart Band 4 sports a larger AMOLED color display with full touch support and adjustable brightness settings.
You can also change watch faces from your gallery.
The band supports smart notifications from your mobile such as SMS, social media notifications, caller ID. You also have the option to silence or reject calls from the band itself.
It is able to track all your activities and comes with advanced features like 24/7 automatic heart rate monitoring that alerts you when your heart rate is high.
There is also a sleep tracker that monitors your REM sleep cycles with most perfection.
The band comes with music control option to change the song, increase/decrease the volume without touching your mobile.
The band 4 offers up to 20 days of battery life on a single charge.
- Color AMOLED full touh display
- Premium look and build quality
- Unlimited watch faces
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with warning alerts
- Sleep tracking with alarm
- Swim tracking with stroke recognition
- Water resistant up to 50m
- 20 days of battery life
10.GOQii Vital 2.0
GOQii, India’s largest preventive healthcare service has launched a new Smart activity tracker with loads of new features.
The Vital tracks your Blood pressure, heart rate, calories, exercise log, active hours, sleep patterns and many more…
It sports a vertical OLED color display.
The USB charger is integrated into the band strap and hence you don’t need a separate charger. Just connect it to the power source (USB port) of your laptop, power bank or mobile charger.
It gives you 7 days of battery life and is waterproof & swim friendly too.
You can connect it wirelessly to both iOS and Android smartphones using Bluetooth.
Additionally, you’ll also get a personal coach and doctor for the subscription period.
- Vertical OLED color display
- Blood Pressure monitor
- Heart Rate monitor
- Sleep tracking
- Active hours
- Smart notifications
- 7 days battery life
- Waterproof & swim friendly
- Feels little girlish.
11.Mi Band 3
The Mi Band 3 comes with almost similar looks, but has a touch-sensitive 3D curved glass and a touch capacitive button at the bottom.
Unlike the previous variants, this new band comes with an option to change watch faces.
You can track all your daily activities, heart rate, sleep monitoring etc…
The band gives you a battery life of up to 25 to 30 days on standby and 10 to 15 days with regular tracking and app alerts. However, if you continuously use the heart rate monitor, then it will last for 1 to 2 days, which is fair.
The charging time is just 1 hour.
- Look and feel
- Heart rate tracking is almost accurate
- Sleep tracker with vibrating alarm
- Customizable watch faces
- Accept/reject/silent incoming calls
- Read messages on band itself
- Weather forecast
- Phone locator
- Water resistant up to 50 meters
- 20 days avg battery life
- Step count isn’t that accurate like the bands in the similar price range. Not a big deal breaker as you’ve continuous heart rate monitor for efficient tracking of workouts and other stuff.
12.Noise ColorFit 2
The ColorFit 2 from the brand ‘Noise’ is currently one of the most talkative fitness bands for women.
It comes with a vertical color display and premium finishing strap. It also displays notifications on the band for incoming calls, SMS, social media apps etc…
It can track your steps, calories, heart rate, sleep and 14 different sports activities.
The main USP of this tracker is the ability to track menstrual cycle of women users.
The band comes with a large 90mAh Polymer Li-ion battery that lasts up to 5 days on a single charge.
The band comes with a built-in USB port that can be used to charge the device from any PC USB port or charger.
- Colorful display
- 24/7 HR tracking
- Sleep tracking and vibration alarm
- Remote camera control
- IP68 waterproof
- Multiple Sports mode (up to 14)
- Female health tracking (period cycle)
- 5 days battery life
- Disconnecting the band from the USB port is a bit tricky. You need to take it out carefully.
- No music control
13.Honor Band 3
The fitness activity tracker from Honor is one of the most accurate smart bands available in India, that too at an affordable price bracket.
It comes with advanced sleep tracking technology (TruSleep) that tracks light, deep and REM sleeps along with occasional wakeups in the middle of the night. The Smart alarm helps you wake up without disturbing your loved ones (especially children).
You also have the caller ID and call rejection features.
The optical heart rate monitoring technology is very accurate in counting your heart beat. You can also use it to continuously monitor your pulse.
When you link the band with your Smartphone’s GPS, it will track your running routes and even provides detailed analysis of your run.
More importantly, you don’t have to worry about water spills as the band is water resistant up to 50 meters.
On a single charge, you get up to 30 days of battery life.
- Tracks steps, calories, distance and run (uses GPS)
- Automatically monitors sleep and can also be used as a smart alarm
- Good quality strap
- Notification alerts
- Option to reject the incoming call using the band
- Water resistant
- Battery lasts up to 30 days on a single charge
- Accurate HR monitor
- Nothing as of now…Just go for it.
14.GOQii Heart Care Tracker
This Smart activity tracker, unlike the other bands, comes with precision motion sensors and advanced algorithms to track your daily activities even more accurately.
This comes with an OLED display and silent alarm feature.
You also get a free personal coach.
The charger port is integrated into the band strap so that you don’t loose it or forget it. You can simply connect it to a laptop USB port or charger to charge the device.
- Good quality band
- OLED display (even shows WhatsApp, SMS, Email and Call Notifications)
- Heart rate monitor, sleep tracker, activity tracker
- Personal coach for 3 or 6 months (depends on the plan you’ve purchased)
- Integrated USB charger
- Battery lasts for just 5 to 6 days, but the advertisement says otherwise (14 days). Not a deal breaker though.
15.Fastrack Reflex 2.0
The Fastrack Reflex Smart band comes with a OLED display and can track your steps, distance, calories, flight of stairs and even your workout minutes.
It also has sleep monitoring, vibration alarm and sedentary reminder features.
The band supports Call & SMS alerts from both Android & iOS devices, when connected.
The band is water-resistant too. It needs 60 minutes to get fully charged and gives up to 4 days of battery life.
- Rugged design
- Activity tracking, including flights of stairs and workout time
- Sleep monitoring & vibration alarm
- Call and SMS alerts
- Sedentary reminder
- 4 Days battery life on 1 hr charge
- The display is a bit weak when you go under the sun
- Mobile app needs a lot of repairs
16.Mi Band HRX
It’s the same Mi Band 2 fitness tracker but without the heart rate monitor. This Smartband is a budget variant of the Mi Band 2, which is manufactured by Xiaomi in partnership with HRX brand (Hrithik Roshan’s) in India.
It can track the steps, distance, calories, sleep hours and is also water resistant. It also shows mobile notifications (call & app alerts) on the band’s display.
You get a battery life of around 23 days on a single charge.
The band weighs just 9 g and comes with Bluetooth connectivity option.
- OLED display
- Touch button
- Silent alarm
- 23 days of battery backup
- Water Resistant
- Call & App notifications (including Uber & WhatsApp)
- No HR tracker. But since it is a budget variant of the Mi Band 2, it is acceptable.
The only best smart band priced below 1000 rupees in India is the Mi Band (first version) from Xiaomi.
Although, it doesn’t have the heart rate monitor feature, it can track all your activities effortlessly at a much affordable price. For that price, the Mi Band is definitely a VFM product.
It gives you nearly 30 days of battery life on a single charge.
- Tracks steps, calories, distance
- Auto-sleep monitoring & silent alarm
- Water resistant
- Sturdy band strap
- Incoming call alerts
- Lasts up to 30 days on a single charge
- Unlock your mobile using the band
- Nothing; Just go for it, it’s a value for money fitness tracker in India.
Whether you’re planning to purchase the fitness band or activity tracker from online or offline stores, there are some features you should consider before making a purchase.
1.Style or Form Factor
The first thing anyone notices when you wear a Smart band is the looks. Most popular brands offer premium look and feel.
You can get the wearables in different forms – clip-ons, bracelets or watches.
The most ideal ones are the bracelets with premium rubber material, which are firmly attached to your wrist and provide better tracking.
The main purpose of a fitness band is to track your daily activities like steps, distance, calories, sleep etc…
Almost all the activity trackers calculate your basic activities like walking, running and sleep.
Using the built-in pedometer or accelerometer, a fitness band tracks your steps with 90 to 95% perfection. The accuracy also depends on the brand and the sensors they use in the tracker.
Calorie counting is pretty easy when your steps are accurately tracked. The band displays the number of calories you’ve consumed by measuring the steps taken or stairs climbed on any particular day.
Some advanced trackers come with special algorithms to analyze your current bodyweight and provide suggestions for better health improvement.
Most smart trackers are also able to track or monitor your sleep routine using a 3-axis accelerometer to sense any movements during the night time.
It also displays statistics like how much time you’ve slept, deep sleep and light sleep etc…
d)Heart Rate Monitoring
A decently priced fitness band usually comes with a heart rate sensor and it helps in monitoring your heart rate during activities or workouts.
It is very beneficial for those who’re trying to lose weight or improve their workout performance, especially the athletes or bodybuilding enthusiasts.
3.Advanced Tracking Features
There are some popular fitness tracker brands like Fitbit, Garmin, Amazfit that offer advanced features to improve the accuracy of tracking.
Some fitness bands with built-in GPS, though expensive than the regular ones, will track your steps and distance more accurately.
It can even track your speed, number of laps taken and exact location using the Global positioning system.
It is very beneficial for those who prefer running outside, especially the athletes or fitness enthusiasts.
b)Blood Pressure Monitor
If you’re suffering with low/high blood pressure issues, then the ideal solution is to track your BP at regular intervals and make changes in your food accordingly.
Luckily, there are some advanced activity trackers that can monitor your blood pressure directly from your wrist without having to carry separate BP monitors that are bulky.
You can check your results either on your Smartphone or laptop. Some bands also send your data to the doctors (connected) for further analysis.
4.Swimproof or Water Resistant
While most basic fitness trackers are water-resistant (sweatproof or splash proof), there are some popular brands that also support wearing those bands for swimming or while taking a shower.
See the specs carefully if you want swim-ready smart bands.
Almost all the fitness tracker bands come with the support to be synced with your Smartphone via the dedicated mobile application.
You can view all your stats like steps, calories, sleep, heart rate etc…daily, weekly, monthly or yearly using the mobile app.
If you’re an athlete or sportsperson, then you should definitely consider buying the fitness band from popular brands like Fitbit or Garmin as they provide a more accurate tracking using the built-in GPS and other advanced sensors.
And, if you’re a regular gym goer or occasional jogger, the basic smart bands are more than enough for your needs.
So, spend wisely based on your usage type.
As we’ve mentioned earlier, all the trackers support Bluetooth connectivity for connecting to your Smartphone wirelessly.
Most popular brands support both Android and iOS mobiles. So, you don’t have to worry much about the compatibility issues.
Some bands can also be synced with 3rd party fitness apps for additional analysis. Read the specs carefully.
Activity trackers are usually designed for prolonged wear and so the battery life plays a crucial role.
Most trackers come with Li-ion batteries that lasts for a minimum of 5 days to 30 days, depending on your usage and lifestyle.
If you use the basic features like calorie tracking, then the band will last very long. But, if you regularly use the HR monitor or GPS, then the battery will last for only a couple of days.
You can charge these bands by connecting to a USB port on the laptops or charger or power banks.
As mentioned earlier, the advanced fitness trackers are usually costlier when compared with basic fitness bands.
As a thumb rule, basic smart bands start from Rs.2000, while the advanced trackers start from Rs.7000.
Short answer is No! But, if you’re struggling with health/weight management issues, then getting a fitness tracker is definitely an added advantage as it would make tracking simpler and shows you statistics of what’s working and what’s not working.
Well, it all depends on your requirements and a lot of other factors like your mobile OS, budget, level of fitness etc….
Say for example, if you’re an athlete looking to enhance your fitness levels, then you’ll need an advanced fitness band with inbuilt GPS and multiple metric tracking features.
And, if you’re a beginner who just wanted to lose weight by tracking your calories, a basic activity tracker would do just fine.
Hope you get the point.
Well, it depends on your goal.
As I said above, athletes need to track their resting metabolic rates, heart rates and miles, while a regular guy with weight loss goals will need to track their calorie burn, distance covered, exercises etc…
Most trackers are good at tracking the number of steps and amount of exercise you do.
But, if you want accurate tracking, then you should invest in the advanced trackers that can monitor your heart rate using GPS, blood pressure, sleep etc…
Well, you can either sync the band with your smartphone or computer and watch all your metrics on a single dashboard for analysis.
Most brands have their own/dedicated mobile app for different OS like iOS and Android.
So, all you need to do is install those apps and connect your band wireless using Bluetooth.
That’s it! All your data is now visible on your mobile/computer.
First of all, install the mobile app (based on your brand) and turn on the Bluetooth on your Smartphone.
Keep the band close to the mobile and wait for the app to find your device.
Simply, click on the device name once it pops up, then enter the same code on both the devices and your pairing is complete.
Unfortunately, No. You can pair your fitness band with only one device at a time as it runs complex algorithms in the background and pairing with multiple devices will make it hard to function properly.
That’s all friends! Hope, the list of best fitness bands in India will come handy for you in choosing the right activity tracker according to your requirements and budget.